Magor is pleased to announce Aerus Community 2.4, as part of the Aerus Software Delivery Platform (SDP) 2.4 release.
Community is required for Aerus Release 2 on. Magor can provide Community services on the public Internet or can distribute the software to customers for private cloud deployments. Some functionality that was part of settings in the user interface has now been moved to Community. For more information, see Aerus Community.
Features and Improvements Since Release 2.4
- optimizations to scale up to thousands of clients
- client preferences for Windows are now handled by Aerus Community; the Windows client Admin Portal has been deprecated
- use of Aerus Community to set up encryption of all Magor-to-Magor video
- bandwidth settings that used to be set in the Admin Portal have been migrated to Aerus Collaborate
- SIP server configuration has been streamlined in Aerus Community (previously, SIP gateway settings and registration of a third-party registrar were required in the Admin Portal)
- personal groups were added to support group calling
- a "wildcard + three characters" search feature was added to searches for things like users, groups, and tenants